Saturday, February 25, 2012

Trying something new...

Wow, when I'm in the mood to update my blog, I really make up for lost time and go a bit overboard.  Last post for now:  I've been experimenting with a different journaling style. First page was inspired by an art class I took where we had to write a haiku based on the image the teacher drew on the board and then work with it to add images.  Working with poetry is not usually my thing, but I ended up really having fun with it.  Second page is definitely inspired by Goddess Leonie's art work and playing around practicing different fonts that I like.  Also inspired by my intention to master the art of happiness (and avoid depression for good!)  I also decided to make a new duct-tape journal for this class I'm taking out of my leftover water color paper and decorate the cover!

No comments: