Saturday, May 19, 2012

Today's Creative Projects

Here are some of today's creative projects!  I'm taking the online Radian Goddess e-course and one or our tasks was to do a Radiant piece of art work.  I've been wanting to draw/paint more people but put it off because I think I don't know how....but just like I tell my Kindergarten students when trying to draw something difficult, I decided to have fun and try my best!  So that's what I tried today, which is something totally new for me.






Also today I was reading one of Louise L Hay's books.  She writes that lack of self-love is at the root of most people's problems and that one way to work on overcoming this is to say positive self-love affirmations in front of a mirror!  So I decided to create my own affirmation card and keep a tiny little mirror on my alter so that I'll be inspired to practice.  Re-organizing my alter was another creative project for the day!

No comments: