Thursday, June 30, 2011

52 Lists-- Weeks 2/3 and my new beloved type writer

Today I was downtown and decided to stop into a used bookstore where it was rumored that the owner liked to collect and sell old manual typewriters.  I fell in love with this tiny, teal typewriter.  I've been wanting one for a while so that I could add typed writing to my art journals without having to use my computer.  Just need to get some new ink ribbon for it, but it works in the mean time.  Other things I did while downtown today included:  taking the bus with Jamie to the Y and taking my first ever Pilates class, going out for lunch to Cafe Japon where I had a grilled veggie crepe and a chocolate croissant and green tea, exploring a few clothing/art boutiques, and splurging on chocolate-cherry turtles from the cherry store.  Yum! 


Here are lists for the 52 Lists project.  Week 2 is "things I learned from my dad" and week 3 was supposed to be things I learned from a place I visited....but I adapted it to be things I learned while traveling as a single mama!

1 comment:

Geri said...

Great way to present your lists!